Electrician Careers In Atlanta and Knoxville
Apprentice/Helper – requires no electrical field experience but a willingness to attend an apprenticeship program and a strong work ethic.
Electricians – requires 3-4 years of previous electrical field experience.
Service Technicians – requires at least 4 years of previous electrical field experience, good driving record, and strong customer service skills.
- Profit Sharing (100% Company contribution) & 401K Program
- Group Insurance- Medical, Life, Disability & Dental
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Credit Union
- Management Opportunities
- Financial Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Recruitment Bonuses
- Company Vehicles and Uniforms provided for service technicians
In Atlanta, call 470-440-2017 and ask for John.
In Knoxville, call 865-409-2400 and ask for Robert.