Kiawah Island Electrician
With 40 years of experience, Pat Murphy Electric is your best choice if you need residential electrician services in Kiawah Island, SC. When it comes to our electrical services, we strongly believe that the right way is the only way! Our punctual team of professionals are clean and neat! Electrical work is not a project you should attempt if you're not a certified electrician. Not only is it extremely dangerous, but even the smallest mistake can put your entire home and family at risk for shock injuries or fire.
Over 1,000 electrical accident deaths happen every year in the U.S., and over 30,000 shock injuries. It’s simply not worth it. Leave it instead to the professional Kiawah Island electricians at Pat Murphy Electric. Our expert team is licensed, well-trained, and committed to safety and accuracy at every step of the process. We provide commercial and residential electrical services including new installations, repairs, and maintenance, including 24/7 emergency service. You might want to remodel the lighting in your new home. If so, we also have experience with specialty lighting (such as high-end chandeliers).
You will not be disappointed if you choose us as your electrical company to service your Kiawah Island home. No matter what kind of electrical work you need for your home or business, you can count on our crew of friendly, experienced electricians in Kiawah Island, SC. We offer a huge range of services to suit your needs, including:
- Electrical circuit testing
- Fixture installation and repair
- Electrical home inspections
- Rewiring and remodeling
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Storm damage repair
- Surge protection
- Smoke detectors
- Electrical panel maintenance
- Phone, computer, and data cabling
- Generator system installation
- Electric car chargers
- Much more!
The Pat Murphy Electric Promise
As an established electrical company, providing services to Kiawah Island and the surrounding area, we believe that you deserve to have your electrical work done correctly the first time. And because electricity is essential to your daily life, your comfort, and your safety, we understand the need to get the work done with as little intrusion as possible on your life. We’ll be onsite, on time, and ready to work… and then we’ll be gone with everything cleaned up before you know it.
For new fixtures, panels, and system installations, as well as repairs and maintenance, call on Pat Murphy Electric for all your residential and commercial electrical work in Kiawah Island, including our 24/7 emergency service. We know you’ll enjoy our honest, upfront pricing and respectful customer care — and the impeccable quality of our work! Pat Murphy Electric is an electrical company here in Kiawah Island that you can trust to keep your family safe!
Don't take our word for it. Hear what our customers say:
- “My first time calling an electrician and I was a little concerned about the cost because have always heard how expensive it was. Price was reasonable and fair and definitely worth the peace of mind that it was done right. Deven was professional, polite, knowledgeable and quick. Estimate was not really an estimate but a quote which made me feel Pat Murphy is trustworthy and reliable. I was pleasantly surprised with the year warranty. I called Pat Murphy’s because of an ad and their ratings. I chose Pat Murphy’s because the lady that answered the phone made me feel valued as if I was a family member. I will call Pat Murphy’s for any future needs because of Deven’s work and kindness.” Kerry M
- “Deven at Pat Murphy Electric was awesome! I called from across country to get a power outage assessed and fixed at my property in SC. Deven picked up the phone after hours, talked thru my options. He was professional, knowledgeable, and was able to squeeze me the next day. And reasonably priced. Nice to be treated like a person, not a number. Thanks Deven and Pat Murphy Electric.” Erica F
- “Deven and Erick did a great job installing an outdoor ceiling fan, repairing a wall switch, fixing a garage door light, and installing a new in-wall Ethernet connection from upstairs to down. We’ve used Pat Murphy Electric many times before and will again. Thanks!” Steve D
Check out our online reviews to learn more about what our customers think about us and the quality of service we offer.